Vole the Clueless

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Otilla may already be in the room and our trigger-happy ex-jaeger may be the subject of a (scene deleted).
      The same might be said for Tiktoffen.
      Even if Klaus actually is dead (actually he's overdue since he was once slated to die earlier in the story), the faithful in Wulfenbach C&C won't give up so easily because they still have a Prince, and the Wulfenbach rank and file have found a home they won't want destroyed, so I think Vole's assessment of the situation is a bit premature even discounting the Haven't Found the Body trope.