Violetta - Cat Toy?

  • McClure, Kate (BLV)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      I just can't get the image out of my head of Violetta, her Smoke Knight
      training kicking in enough to get inside the lamp, only to be batted
      around by the metal kitties. Am I a bad person if that makes me giggle?

      Kate McClure
      Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee
      on your computer.
      - Bruce Graham