Weds. 6-1

  • brendawriter@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
      I wonder if this could be the center panel of a 3 page spread? The way the little boy is pointing off to the right -- isn't that where the CH should be?

      Brenda
    • Andrew Brouse
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@... wrote:

        > I wonder if this could be the center panel of a 3 page spread? The way the little boy is pointing off to the right -- isn't that where the CH should be?

        That is Der Kestle on the right margin of the page. He appears to be pointing at the airship just above the tower.

        Note the circular hole in the mountain peak just behind it. Hmmm, where have we seen that before?
      • Martin J Hooper
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
          On 02/06/2011 00:51, brendawriter@... wrote:
          > I wonder if this could be the center panel of a 3 page spread?
          > The way the little boy is pointing off to the right -- isn't
          > that where the CH should be?
          >
          > Brenda

          Nope only a two pager as usual...

          At this fine elegantly crafted link here:

          http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/ggmain/doublespreads/ggcoll11_092_093.html

          Cant see the hole in the castle someone mentioned though...
        • Paul Wilkins
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
            On 2 June 2011 16:01, Martin J Hooper <martinjh@...> wrote:

            > Cant see the hole in the castle someone mentioned though...

            It's a hole in the mountainside that can be seen beside the castle.

          • David Goldfarb
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2011
              On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:01 PM, Martin J Hooper
              <martinjh@...> wrote:

              > On 02/06/2011 00:51, brendawriter@... wrote:
              > > I wonder if this could be the center panel of a 3 page spread?
              > > The way the little boy is pointing off to the right -- isn't
              > > that where the CH should be?
              > >
              > > Brenda
              >
              > Nope only a two pager as usual...
              >
              > At this fine elegantly crafted link here:
              >
              > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/ggmain/doublespreads/ggcoll11_092_093.html
              >
              > Cant see the hole in the castle someone mentioned though...

              I think they mean the hole in the mountain. Look at the right-hand edge.

              David Goldfarb
            • Martin J Hooper
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2011
                On 02/06/2011 08:07, David Goldfarb wrote:
                > I think they mean the hole in the mountain. Look at the right-hand edge.
                >
                > David Goldfarb

                Ah that new road... :)