OT sort of.

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2011
      My daughter turns 3 today. She's very much into a purple phase. And she loves books. So for the last 2 weeks or so, she's been carting around my hardcover copy of Agatha H and AirShip City. And she won't give it back to me. She even SLEEPS with it. And refers to it as "her purple book"
    • brendawriter@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2011
        You should take a picture, or pictures, and send them to the Fs.

        Brenda

      • lisa.palmer21@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2011
          Too cute

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 4, 2011, at 7:51 AM, "Beth" <klamerus219@...> wrote:

          > My daughter turns 3 today. She's very much into a purple phase. And she loves books. So for the last 2 weeks or so, she's been carting around my hardcover copy of Agatha H and AirShip City. And she won't give it back to me. She even SLEEPS with it. And refers to it as "her purple book"

        • god
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2011
            On 5/4/2011 5:51 AM, Beth wrote:
            > My daughter turns 3 today. She's very much into a purple phase. And
            > she loves books. So for the last 2 weeks or so, she's been carting
            > around my hardcover copy of Agatha H and AirShip City. And she won't
            > give it back to me. She even SLEEPS with it. And refers to it as
            > "her purple book"

            then you need to visit here:

            > http://www.thepurplestore.com/

            that way you can fulfill ALL your Purple needs... and if you are in the
            Seattle area you can stop in to their brick n' mortar store as well...
            details on website
          • Lowell
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2011
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, god <god@...> wrote:

              > On 5/4/2011 5:51 AM, Beth wrote:
              > > My daughter turns 3 today. She's very much into a purple phase. And
              > > she loves books. So for the last 2 weeks or so, she's been carting
              > > around my hardcover copy of Agatha H and AirShip City. And she won't
              > > give it back to me. She even SLEEPS with it. And refers to it as
              > > "her purple book"

              Another victory for the purple crayon!

              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_and_the_Purple_Crayon