Re: [Girl Genius] Help with HC

  • Alice Bentley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 2:33 PM
      On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 2:23 PM, vumbrahotmailcom <hpl37mort@...>wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > I was just preparing to order my nice plushy HC copy of GG volume 10 when I
      > noticed that the Previews Catalogue only listed the soft-cover version. Do
      > you think I can expect the hard-cover to show up later or will I have to
      > settle for SC?

      What I've heard is that Diamond left off the HC listing on accident, and is
      making up for it by doing a spotlight listing in their in-between catalog
      email. Ask your comic shop or bookstore retailer to keep an eye out for it,
      but it should be order-able by all the usual methods.

      If I see what the Diamond order code is, I'll try to post it here (but as
      I'm no longer a retailers, I don't always see these things anymore).

      Alice