Help with HC

  • vumbrahotmailcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
      Hi!

      I was just preparing to order my nice plushy HC copy of GG volume 10 when I noticed that the Previews Catalogue only listed the soft-cover version. Do you think I can expect the hard-cover to show up later or will I have to settle for SC?

      Thanks

      Mattias
    • Alice Bentley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
        On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 2:23 PM, vumbrahotmailcom <hpl37mort@...>wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > I was just preparing to order my nice plushy HC copy of GG volume 10 when I
        > noticed that the Previews Catalogue only listed the soft-cover version. Do
        > you think I can expect the hard-cover to show up later or will I have to
        > settle for SC?

        What I've heard is that Diamond left off the HC listing on accident, and is
        making up for it by doing a spotlight listing in their in-between catalog
        email. Ask your comic shop or bookstore retailer to keep an eye out for it,
        but it should be order-able by all the usual methods.

        If I see what the Diamond order code is, I'll try to post it here (but as
        I'm no longer a retailers, I don't always see these things anymore).

        Alice