GG -1-31

  • brendawriter@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
      What, no commentary, and it's Monday night already! I predict a scene change.

      Brenda
    • Mary Lumsden
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
        On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 7:55 PM, <brendawriter@...> wrote:

        > What, no commentary, and it's Monday night already! I predict a scene
        > change.
        >
        > Brenda

        Does that mean we dont need any spoiler space?
        :D

        Just wondering , but does this mean that Der Kastle can give messages to the
        other groups right now?

        Clearly direct them on how to fix things while the T,A,G all go and deal
        with the area in red?

        Now would be a perfect time for a time and scene change.
        *rubs hands in anticipation*

        Side question - how long does that healing thingy that the Baron is in take
        to get him up and around again?

      • bunnyshooz
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011

          > What, no commentary, and it's Monday night already! I predict a scene change.
          >
          > Brenda

          A scene change? How daring! ;)

          I hope we flash to the outside world or Krosp (wherever he is now).
        • tom_brosz
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
            Here's a comment: Would somebody PLEASE get poor Gil a moist towelette?
          • beachrower304
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@... wrote:

              > What, no commentary, and it's Monday night already! I predict a scene change.
              >
              > Brenda

              Agatha's in her breakthrough suit again - no better time for a scene change!
            • tom_brosz
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@... wrote:

                > What, no commentary, and it's Monday night already! I predict a scene change.
                >
                > Brenda

                Winner!
              • brendawriter@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

                  > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > What, no commentary, and it's Monday night already! I predict a scene change.
                  > >
                  > > Brenda
                  > >

                  > Winner!

                  And, judging from the -great- final line today ("I wouldn't get too excited JUST yet"), perhaps another scene change on Friday.

                  Brenda
                • tom_brosz
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011
                    --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@... wrote:

                    > And, judging from the -great- final line today ("I wouldn't get too excited JUST yet"), perhaps another scene change on Friday.
                    >
                    > Brenda

                    Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing about a dozen short scene changes. There are at least 320 characters and forty-eight plot lines to catch up on!
                  • brendawriter@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 3, 2011
                      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

                      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@ wrote:
                      > >

                      > > And, judging from the -great- final line today ("I wouldn't get too excited JUST yet"), perhaps another scene change on Friday.
                      > >
                      > > Brenda
                      > >

                      > Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing about a dozen short scene changes. There are at least 320 characters and forty-eight plot lines to catch up on!

                      Well, if I had to pick from all the eleventy-dozen GG plot lines in want of updating, the fate of Selnikov would not be in the top ten. But as I said, any day with a head in a jar is a good day.

                      Brenda
                    • uncleop22
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 3, 2011
                        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@... wrote:
                        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@> wrote:
                        > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@ wrote:
                        > > > And, judging from the -great- final line today ("I wouldn't
                        > > > get too excited JUST yet"), perhaps another scene change on
                        > > > Friday.
                        > >
                        > > Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing about a dozen short scene
                        > > changes. There are at least 320 characters and forty-eight
                        > > plot lines to catch up on!
                        >
                        > Well, if I had to pick from all the eleventy-dozen GG plot lines
                        > in want of updating, the fate of Selnikov would not be in the top
                        > ten. But as I said, any day with a head in a jar is a good day.

                        Dr. Sun is cool, so I'm happy. And this should handily lead to a scene with Klaus, whom Sun has strapped down so he'll stay put long enough to heal.

                        -Del
                      • wtarrasque@gmail.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 3, 2011
                          On 2/3/2011 8:14 AM, uncleop22 wrote:

                          > Dr. Sun is cool, so I'm happy. And this should handily lead to a
                          > scene with Klaus, whom Sun has strapped down so he'll stay put long
                          > enough to heal.

                          I don't think we need to. Per this comic:
                          http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20091225 , I think
                          Klaus is in a fluid-filled tube healing setup at the moment, a la Luke
                          Skywalker in Star Wars.

                          Perhaps we will see his status or him coming out of it! I think we'd
                          all appreciate that.

                          ~ WT