Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Pulling to the Left (SPOILER!)

  • Ian Kelly
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
      On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:17 PM, klamerus219 <klamerus219@...> wrote:

      > Maybe it's not an author but a volume? Is there a volume A-fy? Hand-Knee?

      I like that suggestion. "Gear to Hand", perhaps? Gears would certainly be
      commonly found objects.

      The only problem is that a hand is not usually a "found" object, unless the
      hand belongs to somebody else.

    • Ian Kelly
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
        On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:
        > I like that suggestion.  "Gear to Hand", perhaps?  Gears would certainly be
        > commonly found objects.

        Come to think of it, "Gun to Hand" probably fits a bit better.
      • mthoma@shaw.ca
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:

          > On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:
          > > I like that suggestion.  "Gear to Hand", perhaps?  Gears would certainly be
          > > commonly found objects.
          >
          > Come to think of it, "Gun to Hand" probably fits a bit better.

          Well except for the part where Agatha doesn't take a gun to hand, she takes a book. Grabs it you might say. Which prompted my original Grab to Hand suggestion. I'm probably wrong, but I really don't think it is either Gear or Gun. You can kind of see the second letter under Agatha's finger, and it doesn't look like either 'E' or 'U'.
        • Edward Rhodes
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 5, 2011
            Awwww! OK, if we had to have something other than then next page of the Pinky
            story, this was what to have!

            Congrats, Cheyenne and Eli!

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 5, 2011
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:

              > Awwww! OK, if we had to have something other than then next page of the Pinky
              > story, this was what to have!
              >
              > Congrats, Cheyenne and Eli!

              I like how the daughter has the winged trilobyte badge.

              -Steve
            • edbdiver@aol.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 5, 2011
                In a message dated 1/5/2011 8:05:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                rewastev@... writes:

                --- In _girlgenius@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:girlgenius@yahoogroups.com) ,
                Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:

                > Awwww! OK, if we had to have something other than then next page of the
                Pinky
                > story, this was what to have!
                >
                > Congrats, Cheyenne and Eli!

                I like how the daughter has the winged trilobyte badge

                Now we need to find out if K-B Toys carries a Junior Spark Fiendish
                Laboratory Set!