Re: Pulling to the Left (SPOILER!)

  • klamerus219
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, mthoma@... wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <mac_lyr@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Try "Using Found Objects as Weapons" (Volume) "G__ to Hand" :-)
      > >

      > That's probably it. I still wonder what the G** or G*** is. Grab? I doubt it is random.

      Maybe it's not an author but a volume? Is there a volume A-fy? Hand-Knee?
    • Ian Kelly
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
        On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:17 PM, klamerus219 <klamerus219@...> wrote:

        > Maybe it's not an author but a volume? Is there a volume A-fy? Hand-Knee?

        I like that suggestion. "Gear to Hand", perhaps? Gears would certainly be
        commonly found objects.

        The only problem is that a hand is not usually a "found" object, unless the
        hand belongs to somebody else.

      • Ian Kelly
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
          On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:
          > I like that suggestion.  "Gear to Hand", perhaps?  Gears would certainly be
          > commonly found objects.

          Come to think of it, "Gun to Hand" probably fits a bit better.
        • mthoma@shaw.ca
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:

            > On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:
            > > I like that suggestion.  "Gear to Hand", perhaps?  Gears would certainly be
            > > commonly found objects.
            >
            > Come to think of it, "Gun to Hand" probably fits a bit better.

            Well except for the part where Agatha doesn't take a gun to hand, she takes a book. Grabs it you might say. Which prompted my original Grab to Hand suggestion. I'm probably wrong, but I really don't think it is either Gear or Gun. You can kind of see the second letter under Agatha's finger, and it doesn't look like either 'E' or 'U'.
          • Edward Rhodes
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 5, 2011
              Awwww! OK, if we had to have something other than then next page of the Pinky
              story, this was what to have!

              Congrats, Cheyenne and Eli!

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 5, 2011
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:

                > Awwww! OK, if we had to have something other than then next page of the Pinky
                > story, this was what to have!
                >
                > Congrats, Cheyenne and Eli!

                I like how the daughter has the winged trilobyte badge.

                -Steve
              • edbdiver@aol.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 5, 2011
                  In a message dated 1/5/2011 8:05:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                  rewastev@... writes:

                  --- In _girlgenius@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:girlgenius@yahoogroups.com) ,
                  Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:

                  > Awwww! OK, if we had to have something other than then next page of the
                  Pinky
                  > story, this was what to have!
                  >
                  > Congrats, Cheyenne and Eli!

                  I like how the daughter has the winged trilobyte badge

                  Now we need to find out if K-B Toys carries a Junior Spark Fiendish
                  Laboratory Set!