Re: Last GG of 2010

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 31, 2010
      > Movit#11 is clearly working on Pinkie, but it seems pretty clear that someone shot her in the shoulder in that last panel. Pow! + blood splatter. Does Tarvek pack a gun?

      Unless that is an exploding artery.
      If it is the library is going to get extremely messy.
    • babylon_tom
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 31, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "darlid01" <darlid01@> wrote:
        > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brendawriter" <brendawriter@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > As is usual, we have a cliffhanger in the last shot. I suppose we could take bets on who will appear in the first 2011 panel to take responsibility.
        > > >
        > > > I say dingbots.
        > > >
        > > > Brenda
        > >
        > > I think it is Punch with a rivet
        > >

        > If it is indeed Punch, you win all the Moxanna points in the vault.

        There's a vault? Another thing underneath the castle is a vault with moxana points ... cool.

        I hope you win - although the code to the vault door is the next thing to consider winning ...
      • jsheikg
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 1, 2011
          Slug throwers would likely be confined to pistols, powered by compressed air, and use copper jacketed ammo to prevent sparks.
          It is little wonder that swords are still in vogue.
        • Edward Rhodes
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 1, 2011
            ________________________________
            On 31/12/2010 16:02, brendawriter wrote:
            > As is usual, we have a cliffhanger in the last shot. I
            > suppose we could take bets on who will appear in the first
            > 2011 panel to take responsibility.

            I think Hobbs finally caught up!

          • Elliott Olson
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 2, 2011
              Saturday, January 1, 2011, 5:48:58 PM, Edward wrote:

              ER> I think Hobbs finally caught up!

              Did he have Calvin with him?

              --
              Best regards,