Duck?

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 26, 2010
      --- SPOILER SPACE ---

      Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by a large, loud jaegerduck who has been rampaging through several states in the Americas while trying to find the Heterodyne boys and a good keg of Jaegerbrau - all in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.

      If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!

      I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent electrons.

      *tap* *tap* *tap*

      Are you back?
      > Good

      Have you read and digested today's comic?
      --- *munch* *chew* *munch* *nibble*
      --- *gulp* wipies face
      --- *Grin* that was fun
      Good. Now on with the comments...

      --- END SPOILER SPACE ---

      How very appropriate a metaphor - "a raindrop in the ocean".

      And of COURSE Pinky would come out of nowhere to find her. Mom knows where the Library is, right?
    • Ian Kelly
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 26, 2010
        --- SPOILER SPACE ---

        On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:
        > And of COURSE Pinky would come out of nowhere to find her. Mom knows where the Library is, right?

        And she appears clean and unfettered. So either Zola escaped from
        Higgs and then made a side trip to the laundry room to clean the blood
        out of her shirt, or...

        ...there is more than one Zola?

        Or maybe the one who took out Zeetha was a hallucination after all.
      • babylon_tom
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 27, 2010
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

          > --- SPOILER SPACE ---
          >
          > Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by a large, loud jaegerduck who has been rampaging through several states in the Americas while trying to find the Heterodyne boys and a good keg of Jaegerbrau - all in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.
          >
          > If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!
          >
          > I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent electrons.
          >
          > *tap* *tap* *tap*
          >
          > Are you back?
          > > Good
          >
          > Have you read and digested today's comic?
          > --- *munch* *chew* *munch* *nibble*
          > --- *gulp* wipies face
          > --- *Grin* that was fun
          > Good. Now on with the comments...
          >
          > --- END SPOILER SPACE ---
          >
          > How very appropriate a metaphor - "a raindrop in the ocean".
          >
          > And of COURSE Pinky would come out of nowhere to find her. Mom knows where the Library is, right?

          Pinkie looks very crisp, clean and attentive to leaping into libraries with a cutlass. I think our unstoppable higgs might just have stopped. I feel sad about this. I feel sad that Higgs did not stop Pinkie. Pinkie is the pitts, and I presume that oddness has happened as a result of the altercation with Higgs.

          Sigh. Where is our Othar? Where is our Mimoth-onna-stick vendor? Where are the Baron's henchmen that have been sent into the castle, and now that the castle has been re-animated, will the castle hold a grudge against Agatha? Does she need to re-represent her claim as being a heterodyne (I hope not) and is Gil still in the digestive tract of a giggling polinatory plant?

          The pieces are so up in the air, I almost am resigned to not enjoying this webcomic until I can start to breath again normally.

          And happy new Heterodyne Day everyone ... may your clockwork be greased throughout all of 2011.

          :babylon_tom
        • kitty040303
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 27, 2010
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "babylon_tom" <babylon_tom@...> wrote:

            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- SPOILER SPACE ---
            > >
            > > Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by a large, loud jaegerduck who has been rampaging through several states in the Americas while trying to find the Heterodyne boys and a good keg of Jaegerbrau - all in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.
            > >
            > > If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!
            > >
            > > I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent electrons.
            > >
            > > *tap* *tap* *tap*
            > >
            > > Are you back?
            > > > Good
            > >
            > > Have you read and digested today's comic?
            > > --- *munch* *chew* *munch* *nibble*
            > > --- *gulp* wipies face
            > > --- *Grin* that was fun
            > > Good. Now on with the comments...
            > >
            > > --- END SPOILER SPACE ---
            > >
            > > How very appropriate a metaphor - "a raindrop in the ocean".
            > >
            > > And of COURSE Pinky would come out of nowhere to find her. Mom knows where the Library is, right?
            > >

            > Pinkie looks very crisp, clean and attentive to leaping into libraries with a cutlass. I think our unstoppable higgs might just have stopped. I feel sad about this. I feel sad that Higgs did not stop Pinkie. Pinkie is the pitts, and I presume that oddness has happened as a result of the altercation with Higgs.
            >
            > Sigh. Where is our Othar? Where is our Mimoth-onna-stick vendor? Where are the Baron's henchmen that have been sent into the castle, and now that the castle has been re-animated, will the castle hold a grudge against Agatha? Does she need to re-represent her claim as being a heterodyne (I hope not) and is Gil still in the digestive tract of a giggling polinatory plant?
            >
            > The pieces are so up in the air, I almost am resigned to not enjoying this webcomic until I can start to breath again normally.
            >
            > And happy new Heterodyne Day everyone ... may your clockwork be greased throughout all of 2011.
            >
            > :babylon_tom

            Oh, crumbbuns. Her again?

            I realize that all the best villains are very, very hard to dispose of (that's why the are the best villains), but I am really tired of the Pink Pain. Not to mention the fact that she seems to have Princess Leia Syndrome (fall into something nastydirty and come out spotless).

            On the positive side, Agatha does sound more like herself today.

          • brendawriter
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 27, 2010
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "kitty040303" <kitty040303@...> wrote:

              > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "babylon_tom" <babylon_tom@> wrote:
              > >

              > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- SPOILER SPACE ---
              > > >
              > > > Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by a large, loud jaegerduck who has been rampaging through several states in the Americas while trying to find the Heterodyne boys and a good keg of Jaegerbrau - all in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.
              > > >
              > > > If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!
              > > >
              > > > I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent electrons.
              > > >
              > > > *tap* *tap* *tap*
              > > >
              > > > Are you back?
              > > >
              > > > Have you read and digested today's comic?
              > > > --- *munch* *chew* *munch* *nibble*
              > > > --- *gulp* wipies face
              > > > --- *Grin* that was fun
              > > > Good. Now on with the comments...
              > > >
              > > > --- END SPOILER SPACE ---
              > > >
              > > > How very appropriate a metaphor - "a raindrop in the ocean".
              > > >
              > > > And of COURSE Pinky would come out of nowhere to find her. Mom knows where the Library is, right?
              > > >

              > > Pinkie looks very crisp, clean and attentive to leaping into libraries with a cutlass. I think our unstoppable higgs might just have stopped. I feel sad about this. I feel sad that Higgs did not stop Pinkie. Pinkie is the pitts, and I presume that oddness has happened as a result of the altercation with Higgs.
              > >
              > > Sigh. Where is our Othar? Where is our Mimoth-onna-stick vendor? Where are the Baron's henchmen that have been sent into the castle, and now that the castle has been re-animated, will the castle hold a grudge against Agatha? Does she need to re-represent her claim as being a heterodyne (I hope not) and is Gil still in the digestive tract of a giggling polinatory plant?
              > >
              > > The pieces are so up in the air, I almost am resigned to not enjoying this webcomic until I can start to breath again normally.
              > >
              > > And happy new Heterodyne Day everyone ... may your clockwork be greased throughout all of 2011.
              > >
              > > :babylon_tom
              >

              > Oh, crumbbuns. Her again?
              >

              > I realize that all the best villains are very, very hard to dispose of (that's why the are the best villains), but I am really tired of the Pink Pain. Not to mention the fact that she seems to have Princess Leia Syndrome (fall into something nastydirty and come out spotless).

              I read this rapidly and thought, "The Pink Palin, what an appropriate name!"

              Brenda
            • Joy Beeson
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 27, 2010
                On 12/27/10 6:59 AM, babylon_tom wrote:

                > ... may your clockwork be greased throughout all of 2011.

                Butter won't suit the works.

                --
                Joy Beeson
                http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 28, 2010
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brendawriter" <brendawriter@...> wrote:

                  >Der Schnippe<

                  > I read this rapidly and thought, "The Pink Palin, what an appropriate name!"
                  >
                  > Brenda

                  Bringing negative US politics into this forum just made me very unhappy. I usually find this a nice escape from our reality. I hope this does not happen again. :(

                  Mary
                • klamerus219
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 28, 2010
                    --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joy Beeson <joybeeson@...> wrote:

                    > On 12/27/10 6:59 AM, babylon_tom wrote:
                    >

                    > > ... may your clockwork be greased throughout all of 2011.
                    > >

                    > Butter won't suit the works.

                    Would some of Sleipner's special butter work? Hmmm, I guess it's not special butter, just "her own"

                  • Ian Kelly
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 28, 2010
                      On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:
                      > And she appears clean and unfettered.  So either Zola escaped from
                      > Higgs and then made a side trip to the laundry room to clean the blood
                      > out of her shirt, or...

                      Er, did the last panel of Monday's comic get recolored? I could swear
                      she wasn't drenched in blood before.
                    • babylon_tom
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 29, 2010
                        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:

                        > On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:
                        > > And she appears clean and unfettered.  So either Zola escaped from
                        > > Higgs and then made a side trip to the laundry room to clean the blood
                        > > out of her shirt, or...
                        >
                        > Er, did the last panel of Monday's comic get recolored? I could swear
                        > she wasn't drenched in blood before.

                        More gore and blood appeared. Yes - pinkie got bruised and blooded by the inker ...

                        :me
                      • David Goldfarb
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 29, 2010
                          On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:
                          > Er, did the last panel of Monday's comic get recolored? I could swear
                          > she wasn't drenched in blood before.

                          Yeah, I think it did. An improvement, no?

                          David Goldfarb
                        • David Goldfarb
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 29, 2010
                            On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:30 AM, babylon_tom <babylon_tom@...> wrote:
                            >. Yes - pinkie got bruised and blooded by the inker ...

                            Well, by the colorist really. (Although from what I understand of the
                            process, the distinction blurs.)

                            David Goldfarb
                          • Jefferson
                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 31, 2010
                              On 12/27/2010 10:12 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:
                              > On 12/27/10 6:59 AM, babylon_tom wrote:
                              >> ... may your clockwork be greased throughout all of 2011.
                              >
                              > Butter won't suit the works.

                              It's the very best butter.

                              --
                              Jefferson