Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Mad Science theme Songs

  • Wayne B. Houseknecht
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 31, 2004
      Yes, this thread is nearly four (4) months old. So what, I never archive my
      mail!
      Evil Geniuses *never* throw anything out! (mail, pizza boxes, defeated
      adversaries, etc.)
      You never know when you might need them!

      I finally found the lyrics for this thing. I've never heard it, but am still
      looking.

      Pole Cats, "Make A Circuit With me"

      A sweet romance is not for me
      I need electricity
      If you wanna make me flip
      Hit me with a micro chip

      I'll be a diode, cathode, electrode
      Overload, generator, oscillator
      Make a circuit with me

      Just plug in and go-go-go
      I'll be a human dynamo
      Signals in my power cord
      Impuls on my circuit board

      I'll be a diode, cathode, electrode
      Overload, generator, oscillator
      Make a circuit with me

      I'm an AC/DC man
      You can read my circuit diagram
      I feed on electric jolts
      I need fifty-thousand volts

      I'll be a diode, cathode, electrode
      Overload, generator, oscillator
      Make a circuit with me

      A sweet romance is not for me
      I really need electricity
      If you wanna make me flip
      Come on and hit me with a micro chip

      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 11 4:39 AM
        "I finally found the lyrics for this thing. I've never heard it, but am still looking.

        Pole Cats, "Make A Circuit With me""

        I found my copy on Amazon - kicky, with a touch of Setzer.

        Annechen Loewenstein
        non scripta non est