1 Dec 2010 (with spoilerspace)

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      --- SPOILER SPACE ---
      Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by a large man wearing strange glasses and saying something about being a "gentleman adventurer!" in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.

      If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!

      I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent electrons.

      *tap* *tap* *tap*

      Are you back?

      > Good

      Have you read and digested today's comic?
      --- *munch* *chew* *munch* *nibble*
      --- *gulp* wipies face
      --- *Grin* that was fun

      Good. Now on with the comments...

      --- END SPOILER SPACE ---

      So... does this mean Tarvek will be Agatha's "governor"?
    • wtarrasque@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010

        On 12/1/2010 12:25 AM, Joseph H wrote:

        > So... does this mean Tarvek will be Agatha's "governor"?

        I'd think of him more as a "rectifier" of behavior and attitude. ~ WT

      • Robgonzo
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
          Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer

          to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned

          by a large man wearing strange glasses and saying something about

          being a "gentleman adventurer!" in order to help retain at least some

          modicum sanity around here.

          If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't

          read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!

          I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet

          intelligent electrons.

          *tap* *tap* *tap*

          Are you back?

          > Good

          Have you read and digested today's comic?

          --- *munch* *chew* *munch* *nibble*

          --- *gulp* wipies face

          --- *Grin* that was fun

          Good. Now on with the comments...

          --- END SPOILER SPACE ---Here is what I wonder.
          I'm intimately aware of the existence of polyamory; but, that aside, I can't help but wonder if perhaps the deal with Agatha and these two guys has more to do with the Lucrezia's personality inside her.
          Perhaps she likes Gil but Tarvek is Lucrezia's choice for her? After all it is the traditional pairing.
          Could Tarvek accidentally cut himself from the scene (so to speak) by removing Lucrezia's personality from Agatha's mind?

          Rob