Re: Brains and minds

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 30, 2010
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "aiwanar" <aiwanar@...> wrote:

      <snip of a very good summary of what's going on w/Agatha v. Lucrezia>

      Now that I think about it, perhaps that would explain why so many of the Heterodynes went nuts: self-induced schizophrenia, by way of too many cut-and-pastes.
    • vortexcat
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 5, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, wtarrasque@... wrote:

        > What is the general speculation on Gil's interest in Agatha, then? He
        > could be authentically interested in her mind, body, and soul, but he
        > also could be seeing an actual interesting girl for the first time. I
        > can't find the comic, but I swear there was one where Gil pointed out
        > how tired he was of trying to date women who had limited intelligence.
        >
        > ~ WT
        >
        > P.S. I apologize, but excuse me if I wasn't subscribed while this was
        > hashed out years ago.

        It's true, he is looking for a sparky lady (spouse?)
        and here he discusses it with Wooster.