Re: [Girl Genius] Friday's strip

  • DARRELLSTEPHANIE
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 3, 2010
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "DARRELLSTEPHANIE" <vvalkyrie@> wrote:
      > > > And welcome to the group! Here, drink this!
      >
      > > Thank you!
      > >
      > > *performs quick chemical analysis of the drink offered*
      > >
      > > Ah, thank you! Dihydrogen monoxide! Just what I needed! *guzzles it down* Ahhh. One does get a bit parched when heterodyning while knocking out the odd clank.
      >
      > Oh, that's a *bit* more than Dihydrogen monoxide... (snerk).

      Well, I DID detect a few trace minerals and compounds. No more so than the usual water supply...

      ...was that... "coffee"? Or perhaps, one of the Moveit formulae?

      This... may get interesting.

      -Steph
    • jsheikg
      Message 53 of 53 , Jan 25, 2013
        > Why the name change from "Clay" to "Crumb"?
        >
        > "Agatha Crumb is a lab assistant at Transylvania Polygnostic University, ward of two "constructs" (reanimated corpses) that dote on her and care for her in her parents' absence."

        I think it's revenge for substituting "Sorcerer's" for "Philosopher's" in the first Harry Potter book.