Re: 1 November 2010

  • vortexcat
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 1, 2010
      > > --- SPOILER SPACE ---
      > > Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space which has been specially commissioned in order to help retain at least some sanity around here.
      > >
      > > If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking!
      > >
      > > Go and read it now!
      > >
      > > I'll wait, somewhat patiently.
      > >
      > > *tap* *tap* *tap*
      > >
      > > Are you back? Have you read and digested today's comic?
      > >
      > > Good. Now on with the comments...
      > > --- END SPOILER SPACE ---
      > >
      > > Methinks Higgs is something more than just a Mechanicsburger... but what?
      > >

      > You are quite correct, his is in fact an angry mechanicsburver, an angry punctuated mechanichsburger with his normative accent back, and hat firmly on head *and* with red blood / hydralic juice laking from blow though spine - did you notice that he barely managed to survive the last blow to his head, the attack of allergies almost defeated our hero, the unstoppable (but quite injuriable) higgs.

      Not a Jagger, even if he does have amazing recuperative powers. I am liking him more and more as a character. He is too 'in control' and is very a smart guy. Right now a *very angry* what-ever-he-is. Pinky is doooomed. Good.
    • quadibloc
      Message 62 of 62 , Nov 13, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brendawriter" <brendawriter@...> wrote:

        > And, as a general policy, killing all of any one gender is imprudent for the perpetuation of the species. Even if the Skifanderian ladies were masters at cloning or the merging of ova, the old-fashioned way is cheaper and calls for much less investment in tech.

        Well, the legend of the Amazons claimed that they consorted with men from the outside world once a year, and then abandoned any male children resulting from these unions.

        And in real life, the Yanomamo Indians killed their wives' female children, so that their children would have to raid surrounding tribes for women, and keep up the tribe's tradition of being fierce warriors.

        John Savard