Wednesday! KREEGAH! Woo Hoo! (n/t)

  • tom_brosz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010
      ..
    • babylon_tom
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

        > ..

        well, I suppose that's one way of achieving the initial spoiler space, but I believe there needs to be more effort in achiving proper appropriate and effective spoiler space prevention should another person wish to make detailed, enthusiastic and loquacious comment on todays post. Hope that this is enough, but presuming that it is not, I shall write a little ditty based on our favourite steampunk themed fiction piece

        There was a young spark called Aggie
        Who often woke up greasy in her Nighty
        Young Wolfgang was Shocked
        Younger Tarvek was Locked
        When Aggie made herself with a steampowered dingbot Nanny

        ------------

        This is a bit aggressive of Pinkie isn't it? It is a good time to raise an assault I agree, when you prey is held up in spiny vines and tendrils, yet could Zola manage to attack safely with the laughing gas plant flailing around aggressively?

        I would offer to place bets on our two other favourite pruning minions (Higgs, Zeetha) appearing to support our major characters, but I think this likelihood is low, there are just too many players running around inside Castle Heterodyne at the moment.
      • aseachangea
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2010
          Babylon Tom wrote:

          > I would offer to place bets on our two other favourite pruning minions (Higgs, Zeetha) appearing to support our major characters, but I think this likelihood is low, there are just too many players running around inside Castle Heterodyne at the moment.

          ___

          Sea Change replies:

          Moxana Points are not for the faint of heart. You could have had some, son!
        • klamerus219
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2010
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "aseachangea" <nakedkali@...> wrote:

            > Moxana Points are not for the faint of heart. You could have had some, son!

            I think we're going to see this volume end with Pinky having the upper hand in the fight with Agatha. I think we're going to see Othar come in and "save" Gil who won't really need to be saved but Othar believes he does and isn't happy about doing it but wants to get the Baron off his back, in a manner of speaking.