When it doesn't make sense...

  • wtarrasque@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
      *- Spoilers -*

      I'd like to say that when the people in this forum claims things don't
      make sense, they are usually right. And that's when we have to
      remember that this is a mad science world, and they do make sense,
      really, in that mad science way.

      Too bad no one called it!

      ~ WT
    • A. L. Servello
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
        On 9/29/2010 7:07 AM, wtarrasque@... wrote:
        > *- Spoilers -*
        >

        > *- Spoilers -*
        >

        > *- Spoilers -*
        >

        > *- Spoilers -*
        >

        > I'd like to say that when the people in this forum claims things don't
        > make sense, they are usually right. And that's when we have to
        > remember that this is a mad science world, and they do make sense,
        > really, in that mad science way.
        >
        > Too bad no one called it!

        I could have sworn someone-- or a couple of someones-- said there must
        be some chemical reason.....
      • Mary Lumsden
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
          On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:32 PM, A. L. Servello <headnoises@...>wrote:

          > On 9/29/2010 7:07 AM, wtarrasque@... <wtarrasque%40gmail.com> wrote:
          > > *- Spoilers -*
          > >

          > > *- Spoilers -*
          > >

          > > *- Spoilers -*
          > >

          > > *- Spoilers -*
          > >

          > > I'd like to say that when the people in this forum claims things don't
          > > make sense, they are usually right. And that's when we have to
          > > remember that this is a mad science world, and they do make sense,
          > > really, in that mad science way.
          > >
          > > Too bad no one called it!
          > >

          > I could have sworn someone-- or a couple of someones-- said there must
          > be some chemical reason.....

          That is correct - see the Huh? thread started by Joseph H.

        • wtarrasque@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
            How silly of me!

            I apologize to Joseph.

            Do the tentacles look like those from the things from Sturmhalten to
            anyone?

            ~ WT
          • Jefferson
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
              On 9/29/2010 12:05 PM, wtarrasque@... wrote:
              > Do the tentacles look like those from the things from
              > Sturmhalten to anyone?

              They look more vegetable than animal to me.

              --
              Jefferson
              http://www.monticello21st.com/fiction/
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
                I said "raise an appendage" not lower and grab something!

                Yeesh!

                <<qvraaaakk!>>
                (Hovart? Come out from under there!)

                Jäck Rüssell

                Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks.

              • Joseph H
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, wtarrasque@... wrote:

                  > How silly of me!
                  >
                  > I apologize to Joseph.
                  >
                  > Do the tentacles look like those from the things from Sturmhalten to
                  > anyone?
                  >
                  > ~ WT

                  1. I accept the apology.

                  2. No, I don't need more Moxanna points.

                  3. Who knows? Maybe this is the mommma of the creature from Sturmhalten.
                • aseachangea
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
                    Jefferson wrote:

                    > They look more vegetable than animal to me.

                    _____

                    Sea Change replies:

                    I think that whatever they are, they are capable of withstanding an onslaught of cheese sauce.

                    Sea Change, who will keep his Gil!hentai visions to himself
                  • Brian Dawson
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 30, 2010
                      ________________________________
                      > Do the tentacles look like those from the things from Sturmhalten to
                      > anyone?
                      >
                      > ~ WT

                      1. I accept the apology.

                      2. No, I don't need more Moxanna points.

                      3. Who knows? Maybe this is the mommma of the creature from Sturmhalten.

                      My moxana points are  going for something reminiscant of the "little shop of
                      horrors".  Maybe the greenhouse was next to the seriglio. maybe even where the
                      spitting hetunias were grown

                    • lake_wrangler
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010
                        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Brian Dawson <briandawson26@...> wrote:
                        > My moxana points are  going for something reminiscant of the "little shop of
                        > horrors".  Maybe the greenhouse was next to the seriglio. maybe even where the
                        > spitting hetunias were grown

                        Darn it all! I took too long! I was going to draw my mind's picture of the Holy Spitting Hetunias, when I would have the time, but the Foglios beat me to it! Sure, the name of the plant is different, but they look a lot like what I was going to draw... (except mine were going to be somewhat smaller...)

                        Claude Doucet, who waited too long... I just hope the Holy Spitting Hetunias don't take it out on me because of that...