Re: [Girl Genius] Better watch it, Moloch!

  • Jack Russell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010
      Snaug and Von Zinzer, up in a tree

      T-W-I-S-T-I-N-G (his arm, that is...)

      Fraulein Snaug looks more than willing to aquiesce to his request, in Friday's last panel...

      Claude Doucet, willing captive and caretaker of the Holy Spitting Hetunias.
      * * * * *
      I suspect Snaug plays rough with her toys. I think Molock will run like a bunny if she gets too frisky.

      <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>

      Jäck Rüssell

      Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks. Grouply Sucks.

    • VidaVina@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
        hello everyone:
        slight amendment >>>run like a scorched bunny!!!
        All Hail Lady Agatha!!
        Karl