Re: Just noticed in Wednesday's update...

  • mrobinson52
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, David Goldfarb <goldfarbdj@...> wrote:

      > I had another look at Wednesday's update, and Krosp makes an
      > appearance! We haven't seen him for a while.
      >
      > David Goldfarb

      Thanks for the heads up! I did not even notice him! And here we thought he might be off doing something extraordinary. It is nice to see him back though.

      Mary
    • Joseph H
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
        Another thing I noticed (and it's already about 6 to 6 on the West Coast, meaning the strip's been up for about six-seven hours now - if you haven't read it yet, go do so :P )... He's got a pretty good knowledge of Lucrezia's side of the ledger in CH. Perhaps he isn't Billy in hiding, but is instead a construct of some sort - one along the lines, perhaps, of a Klaus type ("we can rebuild him, we can make him better than he was...").

        Perhaps he was a "bodyguard" of Lu's, assigned by Daddy Lucifer (I *am* getting the name right, correct?) to "watch" over his baby girl at CH.