Courage and smarts (spoilers!)

  • stereo_bis
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30 6:49 AM
      Ok, you know the drill right? Go read today's comic before this post or you may have the puch spoiled.

      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .

      Space enough? I hope.

      Courage of Boris, facing the dire consequences of his lies.

      And smarts of the Jäger Generals who want to know the facts before acting.

      I'd say we still have a chance to see the missing dingbot. I would consider highly probable that it is now in Boris' hand. (Now, which one? Not this one! Nope, neither! Missed again! :-D ) So, perhaps the Empire is safe for a little longer: there is a chance at truce, if the Jägers don't rebel until this matter is cleared up. After all, Agatha may be the Heterodyne, but somehow, I doubt the Jägers would obey the Other, who is not a Heterodyne. Well, not *the* Heterodyne, anyway. Just remember Dimo; he was willing to report to the Baron about the Geisters, even against Luatha's order (even without knowing she was Lucrezia at that time).

      I think the Jägers have more brains that they let on: Stereo
    • Joy Beeson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30 8:48 AM
        On 8/30/10 9:49 AM, stereo_bis wrote:

        > I think the Jägers have more brains that they let on:

        I think Dimo was right when he speculated that the Jaegers
        have let their brains atrophy because they have had officers
        to keep them out of trouble. But the Generals *are* the
        officers; they've been getting plenty of exercise all these
        centuries.

        --
        Joy Beeson
        http://home.comcast.net/~debeeson/DaveCam/
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30 9:20 AM
          Re: Missing Dingbot.

          I dont think there is one missing.

          The one Gil had he mentions was found at Strumalten.
          Thats the one that had been with Agatha originally and who got the signal
          sent off.
          and is now one of the two thats working to fix the cat -dog thingy.

        • stereo_bis
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30 10:02 AM
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Mary Lumsden <mtlumsden@...> wrote:

            > Re: Missing Dingbot.
            >
            > I dont think there is one missing.
            >
            > The one Gil had he mentions was found at Strumalten.
            > Thats the one that had been with Agatha originally and who got the
            > signal sent off.
            > and is now one of the two thats working to fix the cat -dog thingy.

            I am talking about the "original message dingbot" that escaped the crazy Geister bird: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20060623; the one Gil found in Sturmhalten: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090316 (which I think is this one: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20061006) is definitely not the same.

            So if Boris - sorry: Mr. Dolhokov ;-) - has the message dingbot, and uses it to show the Generals that Agatha herself admits to have Lucrezia/the Other in her head, that could be faster than trying to explain the whole thing. (Will we have a "Obi-Wan Kenobi! You are my last hope" scene

            I'd say Mr. Dolhokov warrants some respect now: Stereo
          • Ariadne
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 30 7:52 PM
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "stereo_bis" <stereo_bis@...> wrote:

              > I am talking about the "original message dingbot" that escaped the crazy Geister bird: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20060623; the one Gil found in Sturmhalten: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090316 (which I think is this one: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20061006) is definitely not the same.
              >
              > So if Boris - sorry: Mr. Dolhokov ;-) - has the message dingbot, and uses it to show the Generals that Agatha herself admits to have Lucrezia/the Other in her head, that could be faster than trying to explain the whole thing. (Will we have a "Obi-Wan Kenobi! You are my last hope" scene
              >

              > I'd say Mr. Dolhokov warrants some respect now: Stereo

              I have actually been wondering where that little guy went to. I assumed originally that it went to Wooster but we've seen no sign of it. You could be right, or Klaus just told Dolhokoy himself though I don't know when.