Re: [Girl Genius] Cappa prime

  • Alice Bentley
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 4 3:18 PM
      On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 6:55 AM, William Aber <wtarrasque@...> wrote:

      > Ah, today's comic shows a difference. One Prime has a metal wring on its
      >
      > winder, the other does not.
      >
      > I think "Ring" Prime was the one that Gil had:
      > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090316
      >
      > I think Noring Prime was in Agatha's pocket:
      > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090429
      >
      > Any other differences?

      Count the number of square-ish connections on each limb. One dingbot has
      two each while the other has one each.

      - Alice

    • babylon_tom
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 4 4:35 PM
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Alice Bentley <aliceibentley@...> wrote:

        > On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 6:55 AM, William Aber <wtarrasque@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Ah, today's comic shows a difference. One Prime has a metal wring on its
        > >
        > > winder, the other does not.
        > >
        > > I think "Ring" Prime was the one that Gil had:
        > > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090316
        > >
        > > I think Noring Prime was in Agatha's pocket:
        > > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090429
        > >
        > > Any other differences?
        > >
        > Count the number of square-ish connections on each limb. One dingbot has
        > two each while the other has one each.

        wow = yes. Clearly there is more to the dingbots than meets the casual glance ... snd there was me thinking that *two* ding-bot eyeballs were sufficient cause to say these two primes were different to the new third prime.

        Speculation : Two eyeballs possibly means that the new invention of duo-vision optics can allow the bots under each prime to see into the strategic distance rather than somewhat simply on the task immediately to hand.

        Speculation: If this new Dingbot is Hand tooled by Agatha's uncle, it's a legacy - tech ding bot - I hope it shows a sense of artistry and respect of history when it does it's work.

        Thomas
      • brendawriter
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 4 5:23 PM
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "babylon_tom" <babylon_tom@...> wrote:

          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Alice Bentley <aliceibentley@> wrote:
          > >
          > > On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 6:55 AM, William Aber <wtarrasque@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Ah, today's comic shows a difference. One Prime has a metal wring on its
          > > >
          > > > winder, the other does not.
          > > >
          > > > I think "Ring" Prime was the one that Gil had:
          > > > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090316
          > > >
          > > > I think Noring Prime was in Agatha's pocket:
          > > > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090429
          > > >
          > > > Any other differences?
          > > >
          > > Count the number of square-ish connections on each limb. One dingbot has
          > > two each while the other has one each.
          >
          > wow = yes. Clearly there is more to the dingbots than meets the casual glance ... snd there was me thinking that *two* ding-bot eyeballs were sufficient cause to say these two primes were different to the new third prime.

          I also note that each dingbot's 'troops' are of a slightly different color; we have the pink gang and the blue gang.

          Brenda
        • darlid01
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 5 12:37 PM
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brendawriter" <brendawriter@...> wrote:

            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "babylon_tom" <babylon_tom@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Alice Bentley <aliceibentley@> wrote:

            > > > Count the number of square-ish connections on each limb. One dingbot has
            > > > two each while the other has one each.
            > >
            > > wow = yes. Clearly there is more to the dingbots than meets the casual glance ... snd there was me thinking that *two* ding-bot eyeballs were sufficient cause to say these two primes were different to the new third prime.
            > >

            > I also note that each dingbot's 'troops' are of a slightly different color; we have the pink gang and the blue gang.
            >
            > Brenda

            Cue Michael Jackson song: Bad