BEACON Engine (was Re: Lucrezia and The Other are different)

  • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
    Message 1 of 99 , Jul 1, 2010
      *der schnippe*

      My thinking is that the reason it's called a "Beacon" engine is that it
      acts as a beacon of some kind for the other half of the machine which
      holds the Other's mind so it can connect and start the download.

      ------------------------

      Hold on, just had a plot-ravishing thought . . .

      This is a BEACON engine, thus, it is signaling something to COME TO
      LUCREZIA! With Der Kestle dead, might this be the sign of the final
      stage of Lu's nefarious plot? To call, perhaps, the Giesterdamen and,
      perhaps further, her Other selves to her side? Might this beacon awaken
      the hive engines?

      OK, nails getting shorter by the second . . .

      Kate McClure
      Anything can be improved with a solid maniacal laugh.
      - M.E.

    • Jefferson
      Message 99 of 99 , Jul 7, 2010
        Douglas LeBlanc wrote:
        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:
        >>> "Don't upset the moderators boy, they have powers. Erie powers!"
        >>
        >> They're from Pennsylvania?
        >
        > Or Colorado..

        I thought it was Indiana . . . but Colorado happens to be true in
        one case.

        --
        Jefferson from Fort Collins
        http://www.monticello21st.com/fiction/