Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Burning Glances

  • Paul Wilkins
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2010
      On 1 July 2010 00:57, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:

      > I'll admit, I'm colorblind, but it does appear that there's a slightly
      > different shade of green in today's comic, compared to the one at the end of
      > Volume 6...

      Perhaps it's the dying of her hair that helps her eyes to appear different
      :-)

      --
      Paul Wilkins

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm not sure what made Phil and Kaja want to give Agatha emerald green eyes, but it was an inspired choice.
        >
        > I'll admit, I'm colorblind, but it does appear that there's a slightly different shade of green in today's comic, compared to the one at the end of Volume 6...

        Nah, that's just the glare on her glasses. If she was looking us strait on they'd be *green* green.

        So are you really colorblind or was that hyperbole?

        -Steven Rewa
      • Joseph H
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@...> wrote:
          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
          > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I'm not sure what made Phil and Kaja want to give Agatha emerald green eyes, but it was an inspired choice.
          > >
          > > I'll admit, I'm colorblind, but it does appear that there's a slightly different shade of green in today's comic, compared to the one at the end of Volume 6...
          > >
          > Nah, that's just the glare on her glasses. If she was looking us strait on they'd be *green* green.
          >
          > So are you really colorblind or was that hyperbole?

          No, that is not hyperbole. Over here - http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/ishihara.asp - I see only a 25 and a 56. The rest are a lot of pretty dots.

          I had to break out my copy of WhatColor 4 to try to determine the shades of green.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:
            > No, that is not hyperbole. Over here - http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/ishihara.asp - I see only a 25 and a 56. The rest are a lot of pretty dots.
            >
            > I had to break out my copy of WhatColor 4 to try to determine the shades of green.

            I believe you, I was just afraid I was taking you too literally. I have a co-worker who's colorblind, though not as bad as some I've known. Just the other day he asked me to help him read a legend on a wetland indicator map. Nobody can tell the difference between those shades of green.

            -Steven Rewa