Re: [Girl Genius] Re:The Expo.

  • Jack Russell
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2010
      Jäck Rüssell wrote: "BTW, those of you who thought Higgs was Barry?
      NOT! Straight from the Professor! I'll post pics and interview sometime
      next week."

      Dratski. Well it was a good theory that fit a fair number of the data
      like age, hair colour and exceptional abilities.
      * * * * *
      BTW, the tattoo on Herr Death has no connection to Grimjack, either.

      <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>
      (Howard...um...make that Hovart, is completely impossiblt to work with now that he has met, and been held, by Phil, Kaja and their daughter!)

      Jäck Rüssell

      A duck walks into a pharmacy, and asks for Chapstick. The cashier says, "Cash or check?" and the duck says, "Just put it on my bill."

    • Mary Lumsden
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 9, 2010
        Where o where is the link to the interview?

        Has it survived? Or did Howard eat it?

      • Jack Russell
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 9, 2010
          Where o where is the link to the interview?

          Has it survived? Or did Howard eat it?
          * * * * *
          The interview has indeed survived. I finally found the power cord to recharge the camera, but the adapter to transfer the interview to the computer is still AWOL. As soon as it is found, the interview will be duly posted. There is some interesting stuff on there and I even got Phil to give us a little Jägerspeak at the end of it. How cool is that?

          <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>
          (Yeah, I got the scene where his daughter tried to steal you, too, Hovart.)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 10, 2010
            OK, Duck fans, I found an adapter and I am transferring the interview to hard-drive s I speak. It records in real time and I have to transfer it to the primary computer (my back-up runs on a 32 bit platform unlike my primary...the primary has a 64 bit platform and my recording software and hardware are not compatible) then do a quality check. Busy busy busy...

            <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>
            (What are you kvetching about? I'm doing all the work!)

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 10, 2010
              http://rapidshare.com/files/397668545/Foglio_Interview.mpg

              OK, here's the skinny...I am uploading the NOW, but will take all night to complete. Do NOT have the sound all the way up...it is loud! I have a piece from a wedding at the end. When I find my video editing disk I'll cut that off, but I didn't want to keep everybody waiting any longer that I already have. Qvestions? Comments? Gripes? Too bad, it's a done deal. Live with it.

              Bwaaaaa-haaaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

              <<QVRAAAAKK?>>
              (No, just a little tired. I'll recover after a LOT of sleep and some beer...not in that order.)