Re: I sense... (No spoilers)

  • brendawriter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

      > ...a week of exposition coming on.

      What --- with

      SPOILER

      the steam fizzing from poor Otilia like that? A genuine van Rijn? I expect all three of them to leap on the poor Muse and repair her in a couple panels. Agatha is going to need a copy of the Castle software anyway, so this is her chance to download an uncorrupted version. Although I do hope that the personality of Faustus Heterodyne won't be completely lost in the reboot. His reminiscences about ancestral courtship rituals will be invaluable.

      Brenda