[Girl Genius] Phil on YouTube

  • Jack Russell
    Message 1 of 38 , May 1, 2010
      Hey, people. I'm taking a short break from my volunteer duties at the Penguicon to post this link to an interview with Der Professor himself, PHIL FOGLIO!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuAdAVeL_bU

      If somebody beaat me to it...well, too bad.

      I met up with Mary and Sylvie and everybody is having is having a good time, over here. Lots of people know about GG and Howard has been getting around. If not considered off-topic, I'll pot some pics of our fellow group members (assuming they let me) and some of the people who posed with Howard.

      <<QVRAAAAKK!!>>
      (Oh , Jeeze...he got his accent back!)

      Jäck Rüssell

      A duck walks into a pharmacy, and asks for Chapstick. The cashier says, "Cash or check?" and the duck says, "Just put it on my bill."

    • brendawriter
      Message 38 of 38 , May 26, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "spkarrion" <karrion@...> wrote:

        > I believe that is in fact the Jagermonster symbol. Which suggests he is either A: a jager who can pass for human or B: an 'honorary jagermonster'.

        Or maybe he just 'rode with the Jagers', as Carson von Mekkan did in youth.

        Brenda