[Girl Genius] Re: Howard

  • brendawriter
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 5, 2010
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "vortexcat" <vortexcat@...> wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brendawriter" <brendawriter@> wrote:
      > >

      > > It would be better to use Elmer's glue, diluted with water if necessary, or acrylic medium. A flour paste will attract insects and decay.
      > >
      > > Brenda
      > >

      > I agreen with the Elmer's glue. It makes a sturdy frame.
      > But that was a while ago.
      > Any way that we could actually *see* a picture here of Howard's manifeseted self when done? Should be interesting.

      If you felt you HAD to use flour and water, add salt to it -- a cup of ordinary table salt. That would help deter the growth of green furry things.

      Brenda
    • Jack Russell
      Message 49 of 49 , May 30, 2010
        Pics or it didn't happen. (Over in RC, of course...)
        * * * * *
        Well, if you don't want the pic of Phil holding Howard in here, okay...

        <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>

        Jäck Rüssell

        A duck walks into a pharmacy, and asks for Chapstick. The cashier says, "Cash or check?" and the duck says, "Just put it on my bill."