Re: For Moxana Points

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2010
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

      > Well, what kind of mad scientists ARE these people? The whole point of reanimation is to get galvanic essence from an outside source and pump it into the bodies. Lightning bolts are a classic favorite...

      It took me a bit to realize what "galvanic essence" was. Anyone got a spare battery? Maybe they could use that...
    • paige_the_mad_metallurgist
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 9:18 PM
        > > Well, what kind of mad scientists ARE these people? The whole point of reanimation is to get galvanic essence from an outside source and pump it into the bodies. Lightning bolts are a classic favorite...
        > >

        > It took me a bit to realize what "galvanic essence" was. Anyone got a spare battery? Maybe they could use that...

        I'm sitting here, doped up on tylenol w/ codeine due to carpal tunnel surgery this afternoon, pecking out this entry one-handed while waiting for the next GG installment. In my semi-stoned condition, I'm wondering WHY no one has remarked upon the fact that Kestilia still has intact galvanic relays. Is it brilliance resulting from my drug-induced fog, or obliviousness to some fact that has escaped me as of yet due to the same reason?

        (Actually, I don't feel any brillianter than normal. I just wanna go to sleep. Anybody got a pizza?)
      • Jack Russell
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2 5:53 AM
          (Actually, I don't feel any brillianter than normal. I just wanna go to sleep. Anybody got a pizza?)
          * * * * *
          Sorry, Howard ate the last of it last night...and the pan...part of the oven rack...the last of my refrigerater magnets...

          <<QVAAACK!!!>>

          Jäck Rüssell

          "No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!"
          Howard the Duck

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2 7:27 AM
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "paige_the_mad_metallurgist" <paigely@...> wrote:
            > I'm sitting here, doped up on tylenol w/ codeine due to carpal tunnel surgery this afternoon, pecking out this entry one-handed while waiting for the next GG installment. In my semi-stoned condition, I'm wondering WHY no one has remarked upon the fact that Kestilia still has intact galvanic relays. Is it brilliance resulting from my drug-induced fog, or obliviousness to some fact that has escaped me as of yet due to the same reason?

            Uh...Takes one to know one! Maybe?

            -Stev
          • paige_the_mad_metallurgist
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2 10:27 AM
              > I'm wondering WHY no one has remarked upon the fact that Kestilia still has intact galvanic relays. Is it brilliance resulting from my drug-induced fog, or obliviousness to some fact that has escaped me as of yet due to the same reason?

              Okay, in my slightly less zoned state today, now typing with one hand and one finger, here is my entry for the wild theory Friday event. Last night I didn't have any ideas of the "how", although I thought it was significant. I don't know if Agatha remembers Kestilia and the galvanic relays, but my guess is that Agatha will use Kestilia as an interconnect material between herself and the Dyne, saving herself from the risk. She may not be thinking that now, if she isn't aware of Kesti yet, but my guess is that will be how this plays out.
            • Joy Beeson
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3 10:53 AM
                On 4/1/10 11:18 PM, paige_the_mad_metallurgist wrote:

                > Anybody got a pizza?)

                Well in my freezer I've got bread flour, yeast, pepperoni,
                and shredded mozarella. Add a little canned salsa from the
                cupboard and we might work something up.

                --
                Joy Beeson
                http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/