Re: Friday, March 5...Yay!

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

      > I've been waiting YEARS for that gag in this comic!

      So you're saying you've been wanting to unplug for a while?
    • tom_brosz
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

        > So you're saying you've been wanting to unplug for a while?

        I'm going on 57. I love this comic, but at this point, I just want to live long enough to see how the story turns out!
      • Joseph H
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:
          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
          > > So you're saying you've been wanting to unplug for a while?
          >
          > I'm going on 57. I love this comic, but at this point, I just want to live long enough to see how the story turns out!

          You're gonna have to keep yourself in good condition at the current rate. Of course, that goes for the Professor and Professora, too...