Finally! We can fit the face to the Hetrodynes!

  • Chris Hill
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      With how Higgs face is in this one, we can determine who he is!

      The clues were there already, and the face is recognizable as a blond haired
      Bill Hetrodyne.

      --
      FinalEscape!</a>

      For those of you who like text adventuring with a touch of cyberpunk.

    • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        With how Higgs face is in this one, we can determine who he is!

        *der schnippe*

        I don't care *who* he is, in today's comic, Higgs looks HOT!

        Kate McClure
        I'm too old to be a fangirl. Can I be a fanbroad? - M.E.