Monday's Comic, 3/1

  • fractal9091
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
      Do you get the sense that Zeetha lives for this sort of banter?
    • John Oldham
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        <slice>
        Do you get the sense that Zeetha lives for this sort of banter?
        </slice>

        I get the feeling the entire group lives for this sort of banter.

        John O

        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
        Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

      • brendawriter
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, John Oldham <greg0th@...> wrote:

          > <slice>
          > Do you get the sense that Zeetha lives for this sort of banter?
          > </slice>
          >
          > I get the feeling the entire group lives for this sort of banter.

          Except for Lucrezia, who proves her villain credentials by not bantering. She taunts instead.

          Brenda
        • Mary Lumsden
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
            On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM, brendawriter <brendawriter@...> wrote:

            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com <girlgenius%40yahoogroups.com>, John
            > Oldham <greg0th@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > <slice>
            > > Do you get the sense that Zeetha lives for this sort of banter?
            > > </slice>
            > >
            > > I get the feeling the entire group lives for this sort of banter.
            > >

            > Except for Lucrezia, who proves her villain credentials by not bantering.
            > She taunts instead.
            >
            > Brenda

            Actually Luc does more of the evil condescending statements.