RE: [Girl Genius] Re: The Dating Great Game (Formerly re:Time Windows)

  • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010
      So what you're saying is, that every time they had to go and foil Dr.
      Mongfish's plans, he'd end up interacting with Lucrezia, thereby making
      it into some sort of weird, twisted, sparky type of date?

      ---------------------

      Very possibly. Remember this scene where Lars and Agatha speak the lines
      from 'Race to the West Pole'?

      Sounds like Sparky romance to me!

      Kate McClure
      I'm too old to be a fangirl. Can I be a fanbroad? - M.E.

    • Joseph H
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Margaret <mamarose127@...> wrote:

        > Ummm....since when did ducks have teeth?

        Since they swam in the River Dyne. (CF: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20091102)
      • soldadomestizo
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010
          > OK, Howard. You heard the man. Now gimme that stein. Give...it...here...UUUUNH! Now I'll just put this up here and...hey! OW! Stop that! OUCH! Gaaaaaah!!!
          >
          > <<QVAAACK!!!>>

          The Duck stops here?