Girl Genius Riddle

  • Jefferson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      All the talk of jägerducks has led to the following riddle:

      Where does the jägercat nap?

      Now I have two possible answer, but I thought I'd ask if anyone
      had anything better. Then I'll set up a poll so everyone can
      vote for the best reply.

      S S S S S S
      P P P P P P
      O O O O O O
      I I I I I I
      L L L L L L
      E E E E E E
      R R R R R R

      (No, the answer isn't "Anywhere he wants to.")

      S S S S S S
      P P P P P P
      A A A A A A
      C C C C C C
      E E E E E E

      1) Anywhere the jägerbear lets him.

      2) Out from under the jägerelephant.

      --
      Jefferson
      http://www.monticello21st.com/fiction/
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
        On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 01:59:33PM -0700, Jefferson wrote:
        > Where does the jägercat nap?

        On top of the reactor.
      • Joseph H
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Prof. Zarchne (of Zarkhnistan)" <zarchne@...> wrote:

          > On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 01:59:33PM -0700, Jefferson wrote:
          > > Where does the jägercat nap?
          >
          > On top of the reactor.

          WIN.
        • stereo_bis
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Jefferson <rulingnations@...> wrote:

            > All the talk of jägerducks has led to the following riddle:
            >
            > Where does the jägercat nap?
            >
            > Now I have two possible answer, but I thought I'd ask if anyone
            > had anything better. Then I'll set up a poll so everyone can
            > vote for the best reply.
            >

            > 1) Anywhere the jägerbear lets him.
            >
            > 2) Out from under the jägerelephant.
            >
            > --

            And there I stupidly thought "On a Jäeger's lap"... ;-) But I could also consider "In der Kestle".

            For as much as I know, a cat is still a cat: Stereo
          • paige_the_mad_metallurgist
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
              > And there I stupidly thought "On a Jäeger's lap"... ;-) But I could also consider "In der Kestle".
              >

              > For as much as I know, a cat is still a cat: Stereo

              Don't feel so bad. My thoughts had been "In the rafters of the toasty lava room," or "Wherever the Jaegerdog had been sleeping before the Jaegercat evicted it".