[Girl Genius] Re: That Machine Agatha's Using

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 5, 2010
      That doesn't leave the Other entirely out of the picture, of course, as Luvenka is still clanking around out there.

      Not to mention that the New Improved Summoning Engine is still at large.

      Until that is dealt with there will be no end of Lucrezias.
    • brendawriter
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 6, 2010
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "nicky_diva" <krasowska@...> wrote:

        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "pallandozi" <douglas-yahoo@> wrote:
        > >
        > > And here was I thinking: Pain, Bondage, Dominating Minions - Gil is in for an interesting wedding night
        >
        > Well, we kinda knew that anyway...

        And suppose Tarvek is the lucky groom? The menu should just suit him.

        Brenda
      • aiwanar
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 6, 2010
          Important unknown factor:

          Are any of these minions REVENANTS???
        • chaosjadefire
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 6, 2010
            > > > And here was I thinking: Pain, Bondage, Dominating Minions - Gil is in for an interesting wedding night
            > >
            > > Well, we kinda knew that anyway...
            > >

            > And suppose Tarvek is the lucky groom? The menu should just suit him.

            You know, not necessarily mutually exclusive...

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ivq_UsJh0g
          • Edward Rhodes
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 7, 2010
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogro ups.com, "pallandozi" <douglas-yahoo@ ...> wrote:

              > And here was I thinking: Pain, Bondage, Dominating Minions - Gil is in for an interesting wedding night

              Well, we kinda knew that anyway...
              ***
              Did a Google search for "Agatha Heterodyne" in images with the safety off and found a website that I'll refrain from sharing with you. The picture wasn't even really smutty, just suggestive with Agatha standing in front of a set of French doors, in a long nightgown, with lightening going off behind her. My thought was; "oooh, Gil's in for an interesting night!" ...and Tarvek's somewhere crying in his beer!

            • Tom
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 8, 2010
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:

                > < * snip! * >
                >
                > --- In girlgenius@yahoogro ups.com, "pallandozi" <douglas-yahoo@ ...> wrote:
                > >
                > > And here was I thinking: Pain, Bondage, Dominating Minions - Gil is in for an interesting wedding night
                >
                > Well, we kinda knew that anyway...
                > ***
                > Did a Google search for "Agatha Heterodyne" in images with the safety off and found a website that I'll refrain from sharing with you. The picture wasn't even really smutty, just suggestive with Agatha standing in front of a set of French doors, in a long nightgown, with lightening going off behind her. My thought was; "oooh, Gil's in for an interesting night!" ...and Tarvek's somewhere crying in his beer!

                That image isn't secret, it's one of the wallpapers the Professora offered on the Donations Page a while back.

                "Girl Genius Wallpapers - Collect the ENTIRE set ... "

                - TT
              • Cerrberus
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 8, 2010
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:

                  ~~Xnp~~Agatha standing in front of a set of French doors, in a long nightgown, with lightening going off behind her.~~Xnp~~
                  That's one of Phil's 'extracurricular' drawings [maybe a vote incentive or donation thanks?]- and mighty nice.

                  Cerrberus
                • paige_the_mad_metallurgist
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 8, 2010
                    > Did a Google search for "Agatha Heterodyne" in images with the safety off and found a website that I'll refrain from sharing with you. The picture wasn't even really smutty, just suggestive with Agatha standing in front of a set of French doors, in a long nightgown, with lightening going off behind her. My thought was; "oooh, Gil's in for an interesting night!" ...and Tarvek's somewhere crying in his beer!

                    I have that one saved on my computer, even though seeing women in filmy nightgowns aren't my "thing". (I'd rather have a hot one of Gil! Heh heh heh...) Either it was a freebie at one point, or they offered it as one of the donation gifts somewhere along the line. I take and save everything they give me, even if it isn't something I'd actually put on my desktop. :)