Monday, December 28th

  • fractal9091
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 27, 2009
      Spoiler Space....

      So, Gil and Tarvek - doomed to immolation? Is this the last we'll see or hear of them?

      Jonathan
    • lake_wrangler
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 27, 2009
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "fractal9091" <fractal9091@...> wrote:

        > Spoiler Space....
        >

        > So, Gil and Tarvek - doomed to immolation? Is this the last we'll see or hear of them?
        >
        > Jonathan

        We know Gil makes it, as he later will participate in the time window events... This simply means that they'll probably only make it by the skin of their teeth...

        And, that we are in for a bumpy ride, to get them fixed right...
      • Dale Friesen
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 28, 2009
          On Dec-27-09, at 11:19 PM, lake_wrangler wrote:

          > We know Gil makes it, as he later will participate in the time
          > window events...

          Don't we just know that his body makes it? Maybe Tarvek's driving by
          then. :D

          Dale
        • brellchild
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 28, 2009
            > > We know Gil makes it, as he later will participate in the time
            > > window events...
            >
            > Don't we just know that his body makes it? Maybe Tarvek's driving by
            > then. :D

            Or maybe whatever was in the pit is driving.
          • darlid01
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 28, 2009
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brellchild" <jasonft@...> wrote:

              > > > We know Gil makes it, as he later will participate in the time
              > > > window events...
              > >
              > > Don't we just know that his body makes it? Maybe Tarvek's driving by
              > > then. :D
              > >
              > Or maybe whatever was in the pit is driving

              <Insert pit crew joke here>

              Maybe they are no longer functional, but they are still not ablaze.
            • jesshire16
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 29, 2009
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "fractal9091" <fractal9091@...> wrote:

                > Spoiler Space....
                >

                > So, Gil and Tarvek - doomed to immolation? Is this the last we'll see or hear of them?
                >
                > Jonathan

                Tarvek will make it as well; otherwise, he could not pull Othar into the past.
              • jesshire16
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 29, 2009
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jesshire16" <jesshire16@...> wrote:

                  > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "fractal9091" <fractal9091@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Spoiler Space....
                  > >

                  > > So, Gil and Tarvek - doomed to immolation? Is this the last we'll see or hear of them?
                  > >
                  > > Jonathan
                  > >

                  > Tarvek will make it as well; otherwise, he could not pull Othar into the past.

                  Othar's Twitter
                • God
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 29, 2009
                    jesshire16 wrote:

                    > Tarvek will make it as well; otherwise, he could not pull Othar into the past.

                    unfortunately that won't work, because in that universe, GIL died, and
                    in the time windows he was still alive. and since i really don't think
                    that Agatha and crew would be taking a leisurely time-out to see
                    Moloch's brothers escaping from the walking land-battleship, that they
                    were all stationed on, in the middle of a crisis, (like the current one
                    is) that implies there is a calm period where she can afford to be
                    generous to her minions, and help them out however she can...
                  • Aori K
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 29, 2009
                      Oyy, I cant help myself, Anyone else read "The great movement chamber" and
                      think, Sparky outhouse ?

                      --
                      Scotch me up beamie!

                    • Prof. Zarchne (of Zarkhnistan)
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 30, 2009
                        On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 10:10:17PM -0500, Aori K wrote:
                        > Oyy, I cant help myself, Anyone else read "The great movement chamber" and
                        > think, Sparky outhouse ?

                        Now we know what the hole in the floor might smell like.
                        Oy, indeed.
                      • wish_dumain
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 31, 2009
                          God <god@...> wrote:
                          > is) that implies there is a calm period where she can afford
                          > to be generous to her minions, and help them out however
                          > she can...

                          That may not be her motivation. It has been speculated that Omar was infected by a wasp and that is the reason he died. They may be tracking backwards to find where/when and how he was infected. Or it could be something else entirely.