Purchase Query

  • vumbrahotmailcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hi!

      I just saw the add for the coloured reprint of GG vol 1 in the new Previews catalogue. I already have the original single issues, and I think they look quite nice, what with the details and shadows, so I wonder if anyone could point me to a newcoloured page so I can see the difference?

      I asked this group about getting the deluxe TP earlier, and you advised me to get it. I was very pleased with that purchase.

      Thanks!

      Torquemada