RE: Nifty article - oops

  • Baj, B (Barbara)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Saw this nifty article on Steampunk today and thought to share in case folks haven't seen it. It even mentions Girl Genius and there are a number of really nice steampunky photos:

      Silly me. Cut and paste too fast. :)

      -Barb
      Lurker and staunch KDL member

      This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged, subject to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If this email contains an offer, that should be considered as an invitation to treat.