Re: Err... little error?

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "stereo_bis" <stereo_bis@...> wrote:
      > How I noticed? Something felt... wrong, so I went "playing" the scene in my head, and it soon became obvious: Gil hits Tarvek with his right hand. Tarvek catches it with his left hand... But in the throw, Gil faces the fourth wall, left side down, which means the grabbed hand/arm is his left (and yes, of course Tarvek's hold has changed).

      Yeah, you're right. He did switch arms. I must have looked at it three or four times to make sure I was right before I corrected you and I still got it wrong. Looks like I was better off without noticing anything at all.

      -Steven Rewa
    • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
        In the sixth panel of Monday's comic, it looks like the hose connecting
        the lads is missing. It is clearly there in the fourth panel, so where
        did it go?

        Kate McClure
        Anything can be improved with a solid maniacal laugh.
        - M.E.

      • Jack Russell
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2009
          In the sixth panel of Monday's comic, it looks like the hose connecting
          the lads is missing. It is clearly there in the fourth panel, so where
          did it go?

          * * * * *
          It looped down to the floor out of the panel view. With all the work Phil has on this project we don't have to nit-pick every little potential artistic gaff, do we? Besides, if you mean in the 2nd panel it is largely concealed by the word balloons.

          Jäck Rüssell

          "Don't take life so serious, son.
          It ain't nohow permanent."
          - Walt Kelly