Re: [Girl Genius] A Clank Kingdom?

  • William Aber
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      > Oh no... This is going to get crazy if they rebel against their mistress, but I think it may work out to their advantage if she can work out a deal with them.

      I was about to argue about them not being capable of rebelling against
      Agatha, but then I remember she is in the weekly web series Girl Genius,
      updated Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, at Girlgenius.net.

      Mad science is the name of the came, and mad science sometimes turns on
      their creatures. Specifically, the dingbots need to STOP salvaging from
      Castle Heterodyne. I hope Agatha will be putting them to task repairing
      the Castle in record time, instead of cannabilizing it. Maybe give
      Castle Heterodyne a modicum of command over the little, cute, faithful
      rugrats.

      ~WT