Re: [Girl Genius] So there were three plots to take over DK?

  • quadibloc
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Aber <wtarrasque@...> wrote:

      > I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be
      > married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And
      > all that implies.

      But that "could" only happen in the nightmare where the bad guys win. Instead, the villainous plots will be foiled, and the heroes will emerge victorious!
    • Joseph H
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "quadibloc" <savardj@...> wrote:
        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Aber <wtarrasque@> wrote:
        >
        > > I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And all that implies.
        >
        > But that "could" only happen in the nightmare where the bad guys win. Instead, the villainous plots will be foiled, and the heroes will emerge victorious!

        Or we end up in a time loop with Othar...
      • brendawriter
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "quadibloc" <savardj@...> wrote:

          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Aber <wtarrasque@> wrote:
          >
          > > I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be
          > > married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And
          > > all that implies.
          >
          > But that "could" only happen in the nightmare where the bad guys win. Instead, the villainous plots will be foiled, and the heroes will emerge victorious!

          Lucrezia herself didn't seem to regard marriage with Tarvek as very interesting. She seemed more interested in marrying Klaus (in the episode when she infected Klaus with the wasp). Which is not surprising, given their previous relationship.

          Brenda
        • Amanda L. Servello
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009

            > > > I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be
            > > > married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And
            > > > all that implies.
            > >
            > > But that "could" only happen in the nightmare where the bad guys win.
            > Instead, the villainous plots will be foiled, and the heroes will emerge
            > victorious!
            >

            > Lucrezia herself didn't seem to regard marriage with Tarvek as very
            > interesting. She seemed more interested in marrying Klaus (in the episode
            > when she infected Klaus with the wasp). Which is not surprising, given
            > their previous relationship.

            She did mention the possibility, to ClankOther, of giving Tarv "this body"
            if he was good-- not sure how that'd work, depends on how evil she/they
            are.

          • William Aber
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
              > She did mention the possibility, to ClankOther, of giving Tarv "this body"
              > if he was good-- not sure how that'd work, depends on how evil she/they
              > are.

              According to my own mad theories, and comments such as "make sure they
              get the heir they want," I get the feeling the Monkfish family of sparks
              is very very capable in terms of genetic engineering. I wonder if Agatha
              has secret mutant powers, other than the youngest spark breakthrough in
              history (unconfirmed).
            • El Lobo
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
                She did mention the possibility, to ClankOther, of giving Tarv "this body"
                if he was good-- not sure how that'd work, depends on how evil she/they
                are.

                * * * * *

                Gaaaaaah! I see an evil slashfic in the offing from this! Seal the hatches! Release the Jägers! End...the...madness!

                Jäck Rüssell

                "Reality is for people without imagination."