Re: [Girl Genius] So there were three plots to take over DK?

  • William Aber
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 30, 2009
      rotabilis wrote:
      > That's why he shut down the dingbots -- to prevent Agatha from defeating his ambitions. Of course, this would also mean helping the Other, but Tarvek was arrogant enough to believe that he could outmaneuver her and her minions as well.

      I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be
      married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And
      all that implies.

      ~WT
    • quadibloc
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Aber <wtarrasque@...> wrote:

        > I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be
        > married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And
        > all that implies.

        But that "could" only happen in the nightmare where the bad guys win. Instead, the villainous plots will be foiled, and the heroes will emerge victorious!
      • Joseph H
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "quadibloc" <savardj@...> wrote:
          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Aber <wtarrasque@> wrote:
          >
          > > I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And all that implies.
          >
          > But that "could" only happen in the nightmare where the bad guys win. Instead, the villainous plots will be foiled, and the heroes will emerge victorious!

          Or we end up in a time loop with Othar...
        • brendawriter
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "quadibloc" <savardj@...> wrote:

            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Aber <wtarrasque@> wrote:
            >
            > > I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be
            > > married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And
            > > all that implies.
            >
            > But that "could" only happen in the nightmare where the bad guys win. Instead, the villainous plots will be foiled, and the heroes will emerge victorious!

            Lucrezia herself didn't seem to regard marriage with Tarvek as very interesting. She seemed more interested in marrying Klaus (in the episode when she infected Klaus with the wasp). Which is not surprising, given their previous relationship.

            Brenda
          • Amanda L. Servello
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009

              > > > I'd like to point out that the body of Agatha Heterodyne could be
              > > > married to Tarvek, the Storm King, with Lucrezia in control of it. And
              > > > all that implies.
              > >
              > > But that "could" only happen in the nightmare where the bad guys win.
              > Instead, the villainous plots will be foiled, and the heroes will emerge
              > victorious!
              >

              > Lucrezia herself didn't seem to regard marriage with Tarvek as very
              > interesting. She seemed more interested in marrying Klaus (in the episode
              > when she infected Klaus with the wasp). Which is not surprising, given
              > their previous relationship.

              She did mention the possibility, to ClankOther, of giving Tarv "this body"
              if he was good-- not sure how that'd work, depends on how evil she/they
              are.

            • William Aber
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
                > She did mention the possibility, to ClankOther, of giving Tarv "this body"
                > if he was good-- not sure how that'd work, depends on how evil she/they
                > are.

                According to my own mad theories, and comments such as "make sure they
                get the heir they want," I get the feeling the Monkfish family of sparks
                is very very capable in terms of genetic engineering. I wonder if Agatha
                has secret mutant powers, other than the youngest spark breakthrough in
                history (unconfirmed).
              • El Lobo
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 1, 2009
                  She did mention the possibility, to ClankOther, of giving Tarv "this body"
                  if he was good-- not sure how that'd work, depends on how evil she/they
                  are.

                  * * * * *

                  Gaaaaaah! I see an evil slashfic in the offing from this! Seal the hatches! Release the Jägers! End...the...madness!

                  Jäck Rüssell

                  "Reality is for people without imagination."