Woohoo! mad science!

  • nicky_diva
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
      And no spoiler space because I got nothin else to say. Thrilling page. ^_^ Nicky
    • jwhouk
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "nicky_diva" <krasowska@...> wrote:

        > And no spoiler space because I got nothin else to say. Thrilling page. ^_^ Nicky

        That has to be the best end line of a comic that I've seen in a while. (And I follow Pibgorn.)
      • babylon_tom
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jwhouk" <jwhouk@...> wrote:
          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "nicky_diva" <krasowska@> wrote:
          > > And no spoiler space because I got nothin else to say. Thrilling page. ^_^ Nicky
          >
          > That has to be the best end line of a comic that I've seen in a while. (And I follow Pibgorn.)

          I thought Violetta's observations were eerie ... and I love the respect Moloch gives to Wulfenbach's readings 'they're crashing' ... beautiful page. Excellent Page. I cant wait to see where their brains gets put. Spare humanitronic Clank anyone?
        • tobiasaberg
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
            > I thought Violetta's observations were eerie ... and I love the respect Moloch gives to Wulfenbach's readings 'they're crashing' ... beautiful page. Excellent Page. I cant wait to see where their brains gets put. Spare humanitronic Clank anyone?

            Personally I'll be very disappointed if there isn't at least one "It's alive!" before this experiment is over.
          • zelle_f
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "nicky_diva" <krasowska@...> wrote:

              > And no spoiler space because I got nothin else to say. Thrilling page. ^_^ Nicky

              Friday's page is going to be ELECTRIFYING! ^.^
            • Eric Oppen
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
                Quoting zelle_f <zelle_f@...>:

                > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "nicky_diva" <krasowska@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> And no spoiler space because I got nothin else to say. Thrilling
                >> page. ^_^ Nicky
                >>

                > Friday's page is going to be ELECTRIFYING! ^.^

                "Connect the electrodes! Start the power!
                We operate within the hour!"

                --from something they used to play on _Dr. Demento_; a "rap" version
                of "Monster Mash."