Re: What the....

  • Unpronounceable in the human language.
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1, 2009
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "taoman58" <taoman58@...> wrote:

      > <<snip>>

      Science preserve us!

      heh. Yesssss...I imagine that, with a sufficiently strong Irish lilt, "science" and "saints" sound nigh identical.

      It's the perfect stereotypical exclaimation for the Irish madboy or girl.

      and now it's stuck in my head, science preserve us!

      rm: who will now be spending a good portion of the day trying to keep from randomly saying it aloud (my co-workers really don't need any more reasons to think I'm a bit weird)
    • John Savard
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 3, 2009
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Corgi" <corgi@...> wrote:

        > [beams at the good Leaguers] Keep it up, everyone. Maybe they'll hear us in Seattle.

        But Klaus set something in motion. So if they switch back to Klaus before we've seen what Othar's up to, it'll seem like all buildup and no action.