Girl Genius quiz

  • wish_dumain
    Message 1 of 14 , May 31 10:20 AM
      I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy
      <http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/transylvania-polygnostic-university-en\
      trance-exam> . Try it and see if you like it.

    • Jefferson
      Message 2 of 14 , May 31 2:59 PM
        wish_dumain wrote:
        > I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy
        > <http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/transylvania-polygnostic-university-en\
        > trance-exam> . Try it and see if you like it.

        You should inform people that they will have to create a user id
        and provide an email to see the results.

        --
        Jefferson
        http://www.monticello21st.com/fiction/
        Message 3 of 14 , May 31 3:43 PM
          > I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy
          > <http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/transylvania-polygnostic-university-en\
          > trance-exam> . Try it and see if you like it.

          I came up with Hugo Glassvitch with 72% right. Not bad.

          --
          Margaret

          **************************

          When a habit begins to cost money,
          it's called a hobby.

          -- Jewish Proverb
        • Margaret
          Message 4 of 14 , May 31 3:44 PM
            > wish_dumain wrote:
            >
            >> I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy
            >> <http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/transylvania-polygnostic-university-en\
            >> trance-exam> . Try it and see if you like it.
            >>

            > You should inform people that they will have to create a user id
            > and provide an email to see the results.

            I didn't. I just clicked on "Show me the results" and didn't bother
            with the rest.

            --
            Margaret

            **************************

            When a habit begins to cost money,
            it's called a hobby.

            -- Jewish Proverb
          • akgreentea
            Message 5 of 14 , May 31 3:57 PM
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Margaret <mamarose127@...> wrote:

              > > I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy
              > > <http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/transylvania-polygnostic-university-en\
              > > trance-exam> . Try it and see if you like it.
              > >

              > I came up with Hugo Glassvitch with 72% right. Not bad.

              I got Master Payne with 84% right. Hey, it's a B.
            • FK
              Message 6 of 14 , May 31 4:40 PM
                > > > I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy
                > > > <http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/transylvania-polygnostic-university-en\
                > > > trance-exam> . Try it and see if you like it.
                > > >

                > > I came up with Hugo Glassvitch with 72% right. Not bad.
                > >

                > I got Master Payne with 84% right. Hey, it's a B.

                Woohoo! I got Tarsus Beetle with 90%! Nicky
              • sugeatarc
                Message 7 of 14 , May 31 5:44 PM
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "wish_dumain" <wish@...> wrote:

                  > I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy
                  > <http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/transylvania-polygnostic-university-en\
                  > trance-exam> . Try it and see if you like it.

                  Heh, that was cute. I scored 100%, rating me as "Klaus? Agatha? Is that you?"

                  I cheated a little by looking up the answers to two questions, though.

                  -- Jen
                • Corgi
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 1, 2009
                    --- "sugeatarc" <sugeatarc@...> wrote:

                    > Heh, that was cute. I scored 100%, rating me as "Klaus? Agatha? Is
                    > that you?"
                    >
                    > I cheated a little by looking up the answers to two questions,
                    > though.

                    I got a 90% Tarsus Beetle due to the dratted Passholdt Bridge rescue question; I had to look /that/ up to get 100%.

                    Pretty good questions, and the scores are witty.

                    Corgi
                  • Michael Strain
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 1, 2009
                      "I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy

                      <http://www.helloqui zzy.com/tests/ transylvania- polygnostic- university- en\

                      trance-exam> . Try it and see if you like it."

                        I need to read the back issues more often

                        Uncle Gomez

                      It's wonderful ... doing the impossible!
                      Walter Elias Disney

                    • Steven Rewa
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 1, 2009
                        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "FK" <krasowska@...> wrote:

                        > Woohoo! I got Tarsus Beetle with 90%! Nicky

                        Yeah, me too. Except I can't figure out which questions I got wrong.

                        -Steven Rewa
                      • stereo_bis
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 1, 2009
                          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Rewa" <rewastev@...> wrote:

                          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "FK" <krasowska@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Woohoo! I got Tarsus Beetle with 90%! Nicky
                          > >

                          > Yeah, me too. Except I can't figure out which questions I got wrong.
                          >
                          > -Steven Rewa

                          There is one trick question on the last page.

                          Myself? I first ranked as Glassvitch, but I managed to identify the incorrect ones ("who carried who" I remembered for one, but mixed up the two others, the sewers' names, then got stuck until I gave a second thought to the falling to flying machine one), one at a time, which saw me rose the ranks to Master Payne, Tarsus Beetle, then Klaus? Agatha?

                          Of course, one's trick question may be the next guy's no-brainer: Stereo
                        • John Savard
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 1, 2009
                            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Corgi" <corgi@...> wrote:
                            > --- "sugeatarc" <sugeatarc@> wrote:

                            > > Heh, that was cute. I scored 100%, rating me as "Klaus? Agatha? Is
                            > > that you?"

                            > > I cheated a little by looking up the answers to two questions,
                            > > though.

                            > I got a 90% Tarsus Beetle due to the dratted Passholdt Bridge rescue question; I had to look /that/ up to get 100%.

                            > Pretty good questions, and the scores are witty.

                            That, I'm sure, was one question I missed as well. Also, at least one other question was too hard for me. My score was 94%, also in the Dr. Tarsus Beetle range.
                          • Edward Rhodes
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 1, 2009
                              ________________________________
                              > Woohoo! I got Tarsus Beetle with 90%! Nicky

                              Yeah, me too. Except I can't figure out which questions I got wrong.

                              -Steven Rewa

                              ***
                              Oh, I finally got it to work, for all the good it did me. I got a 58% which made me Agatha Clay!

                            • Joseph Cotton
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jun 1, 2009
                                > > I've created a girl genius quiz on helloquizzy
                                >
                                > You should inform people that they will have to create a user id
                                > and provide an email to see the results.
                                >
                                > --
                                > Jefferson
                                > http://www.monticello21st.com/fiction/

                                Huh. That's odd, I didn't. I just took the test and got my score. I even skipped the demographic questions at the end.  I aced it, btw. :D
                                 Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

                                Random song quote #43:
                                "I've been talkin' to the wall and it's been answering me"
                                Correctly identify the quote and win a US 50-cent piece!
                                Only $4.99 shipping and handling to claim your prize.
                                Hail Eris!