All I ever really needed to know I learned from OTHAR TRYGGVASSEN

  • LeadingZero
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      LOL!

      This is great. Cheyenne Wright has a perfect voice for Othar. Log on
      and Listen!

      ALSO available on the Studio Foglio website -
      "Do you have an ethics question thats been troubling you? A
      complicated conundrum that can only be unraveled by the searing white
      light of truth? If so, why not try our new service Ask Othar!
      ***WARNING*** Othar Tryggvassen is a dangerous sociopath bent on
      destruction, not a licensed ethicist. Studio Foglio assumes no
      responsibility for individuals that follow his advice."

      mailto:othar@...?subject=Ask Othar

      Check it out!
      LeadingZero