Re: [Girl Genius] Re: 9 days!

  • David Goldfarb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      From: "pmaclanderson" <pmaclanderson@...>
      >Can we have the Blue[rint for Ardsley Wooster while we wait?
      >
      >I wanna know what "Spy" on his Works card means...

      Ardsley's blueprint doesn't actually say. If memory serves me right,
      it just talks about how English youth are encouraged to travel on
      the dry land in order to broaden their perspective; how Ardsley made
      Gil's acquaintance while he was a student in Paris; how Ardsley is
      currently Gil's valet, an arrangement which is satisfactory to them
      both. The "Spy" on the card was new information.

      --
      goldfarb@... | -- Raymond Smullyan