Is Zola just biding her time?

  • ggfanboy
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2009
      a few comics ago Zola mentioned that the men she sent to get the rest of the parts for the castle destroying machine.

      So could all this blubbering and crying over her only friend she could trust be a plot to buy herself some time until the rest of her men get back?
    • veme127
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2009
        > So could all this blubbering and crying over her only friend she could trust be a plot to buy herself some time until the rest of her men get back?

        Two words: Death ray.

        Or Tiger-Dog. Whichever sounds more menacing.
      • ggfanboy
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2009
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "veme127" <veme127@...> wrote:

          > > So could all this blubbering and crying over her only friend she could trust be a plot to buy herself some time until the rest of her men get back?
          > >

          > Two words: Death ray.
          >
          > Or Tiger-Dog. Whichever sounds more menacing.

          yes but who knows what the last part of the machine could be. For all we know it could be a high explosive or something else just as deadly that could be used against Agatha/Gil.
        • Paul Wilkins
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2009
            2009/5/2 ggfanboy <ggfanboy@...>:
            > yes but who knows what the last part of the machine could be. For all we
            > know it could be a high explosive or something else just as deadly that
            > could be used against Agatha/Gil.

            Seeing as Gil has finished tinkering with the present parts of the
            machine, there's all possibility that it's been redesigned to create
            Biscotti biscuits, to go along with Agatha's perfect coffee making
            machine from earlier on.

            --
            Paul Wilkins
          • ggfanboy
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2009
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Paul Wilkins <paul.m.wilkins@...> wrote:

              > 2009/5/2 ggfanboy <ggfanboy@...>:
              > > yes but who knows what the last part of the machine could be. For all we
              > > know it could be a high explosive or something else just as deadly that
              > > could be used against Agatha/Gil.
              >
              > Seeing as Gil has finished tinkering with the present parts of the
              > machine, there's all possibility that it's been redesigned to create
              > Biscotti biscuits, to go along with Agatha's perfect coffee making
              > machine from earlier on.
              >
              > --
              > Paul Wilkins

              I wasnt saying they used the machine to stop Agatha I was saying that they may use the parts they went to fetch to stop or at least threaten Agatha.
            • Larry Talbot
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2009
                >>I wasn't saying they used the machine to stop Agatha I was saying that they may use the parts they went to fetch to stop or at >>least threaten Agatha.

                Surreality check, here. Gil (y'know, the guy with a pointer for Agatha) worked on the bomb that was designed to do bad things to Agatha's house with Agatha in it. Now what makes anybody think it is going to do what it was originally designed to do now? It's more likely to go all Lawrence Welk bubbly than Hiroshima, I would think.

                Uncle Wolf

                Ululo ergo sum.

                http://wulfmann. wordpress. com/

                "Englisch ist das Ergebnis von Normannischen Männern-an-Armen, die Daten mit sächsischen Bardamen machen."
                H. Beam Piper

              • Giselle
                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2009
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "veme127" <veme127@...> wrote:

                  > Two words: Death ray.
                  >
                  > Or Tiger-Dog. Whichever sounds more menacing.

                  Definitely a Fun-size MADD Tiger-Dog.

                  I wouldn't trust Zola as far as a pig can fly.

                  (insert "swine flu" joke here).
                • Sten Drescher
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 2, 2009
                    On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 23:59, Giselle <zelle_f@...> wrote:

                    > I wouldn't trust Zola as far as a pig can fly.

                    That isn't limiting, as with sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. (RFC 1925)

                    Regards, Sten (wondering if IP over Avian Carriers has been
                    implemented in the Girl Genius universe)

                    --

                    Isaac Asimov  - "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."