New wallpaper suggestion

  • brellchild
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
      That panel where Agatha is pointing down at Gil and
      yelling "As for YOU!", slightly modified for size and
      probably for removal of the word bubbles.

      All in favor?
    • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
        That panel where Agatha is pointing down at Gil and
        yelling "As for YOU!", slightly modified for size and
        probably for removal of the word bubbles.

        All in favor?
        --------------------

        *raises hand*

        Aye, put me down for that one!

        Also, I think Gil might be considering the necessity of a new pair of
        pants . . .

        Kate McClure
        Cackle and the world cackles with you. Rant, and you rant alone.
        - M.E.

      • Del
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)" wrote:
          > :
          > Also, I think Gil might be considering the necessity of a new pair of
          > pants . . .

          I don't think so.

          a) Gil's a spark and has played madboy voice on others, and
          b) Gil's been without pants before; pretty recently even.

          So if the FunMADD has accidentally shredded some clothing, I don't think there's a problem.

          I'm waiting to see what happens - in spite of what Zola may say - when Agatha sees Gil still has the ring. I hope *that* didn't get torn off during the MADD stomp.

          Bet Friday - if it isn't a scene change to any of the myriad characters waiting for some quality time - will have DBP jump down and into Gil's face and a raspberry.
        • greg0th
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Del" <del@...> wrote:

            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)" wrote:
            > > :
            > > Also, I think Gil might be considering the necessity of a new pair of
            > > pants . . .
            >

            > I don't think so.
            >
            > a) Gil's a spark and has played madboy voice on others, and
            > b) Gil's been without pants before; pretty recently even.
            >
            > So if the FunMADD has accidentally shredded some clothing, I don't think there's a problem.

            Um, I'm thinking that they meant that perhaps Zola is not the only one that has soiled their undies. Gil definitely has an "Oh, S%*+" look on his face
          • brellchild
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
              > Um, I'm thinking that they meant that perhaps Zola
              > is not the only one that has soiled their undies.
              > Gil definitely has an "Oh, S%*+" look on his face

              "This is so NOT how I wanted our meeting to go!"

              Either that or the residual Battledraught kicked in.
            • jwhouk
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brellchild" <jasonft@...> wrote:

                > That panel where Agatha is pointing down at Gil and
                > yelling "As for YOU!", slightly modified for size and
                > probably for removal of the word bubbles.
                >
                > All in favor?

                AYE!
              • Paul Wilkins
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009
                  2009/5/1 jwhouk <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>:
                  > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brellchild" <jasonft@...> wrote:
                  >> That panel where Agatha is pointing down at Gil and
                  >> yelling "As for YOU!", slightly modified for size and
                  >> probably for removal of the word bubbles.
                  >> All in favor?
                  > AYE!

                  *Cluck cluck*
                  *Mooo* - *Baaaaa*
                  [from the back] Yes!!

                  We are all in agreement here. That would be wonderful.
                  Are there any issues with attempting to create our own fan-based
                  version for our own individual non-shared use, until an officially
                  sanctioned version becomes forthcoming?

                  --
                  Paul Wilkins