This is a Fairy Godmother?!!!

  • Eric L. hoffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
      Just saw who the Fairy Godmother for the Cinderella strip is and was I
      relieved...although it wasn't as demented I had hoped. But they still
      somehow got Zeetha into a tutu! *maniacal laughter*. It would have been
      interesting to see what it would have looked like if Krosp was
      designated as the Fairy Godmother...I have a feeling he might turn up as
      the major domo or whatever they call them (the ones who announce the
      guests or advises the Prince...er, Princes). But still...Well, Zeetha
      seems to have gotten Cinderella Agatha into gear with her remark about
      the Princes being "inordinately fond of miniature volcanos". Wonder what
      Freud would say about that... no, forget it, I ain't going there! We got
      enough to deal with so far.

      I am disappointed that Von Pinn wasn't "volunteered" as FG, but maybe
      the Foglios/stage managers/directors decided it was too dangerous...to
      their own health...to put Von Pinn in the role.

      Well, the stage is set for the next demented episode. I can hardly wait!

      Eric
    • John Savard
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Eric L. hoffman" <e_hoffman@...>
        wrote:

        > I am disappointed that Von Pinn wasn't "volunteered" as FG,

        But it seemed to me that they used her face on Zeetha in the fifth
        panel, but that could be just me.
      • David Darling
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "John Savard" <savardj@...> wrote:

          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Eric L. hoffman" <e_hoffman@>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I am disappointed that Von Pinn wasn't "volunteered" as FG,
          >
          > But it seemed to me that they used her face on Zeetha in the fifth
          > panel, but that could be just me.

          I liked how Zeetha "flew" by using the chandelier. And of course the
          butterflies on her hat.